Directions & Parking
Flint Children's Museum
Located on the Campus of Kettering University
1602 W. University Ave.
Flint, MI 48504
Parking is free. Spaces are available next to the museum and in the parking lot behind the Consumers Energy substation. There is a loading/unloading zone in front of the museum for buses and groups.
Heading to Flint from East or West:
- Take I-69 to Hammerberg Rd. (Exit 135)
- Turn NORTH onto Hammerberg Rd.
- Merge RIGHT at the light onto Miller Rd.
- Continue straight at first light which will turn into Fox St.
- Continue straight at second light which will turn into Chevrolet Ave.
- Turn RIGHT at the third light onto University Ave.
- Turn LEFT down Cadillac St. for parking
Heading to Flint from North or South:
- Take I-75/US-23 to Corunna Rd. (Exit 118)
- Turn EAST (LEFT) onto Corunna Rd.
- Turn LEFT onto Ballenger Hwy.
- Turn RIGHT on Sunset, the first road past McLaren Hospital
- Sunset becomes University Ave. You will cross over Chevrolet Ave.
- The museum will be on your left. Turn LEFT onto Cadillac St. and into our parking lot