You may have seen that the State of Michigan has updated guidelines on what businesses/institutions may open to the public – including museums.
However, most of us already know that children’s museums are very different from traditional museums! Because our Museum is proudly hands-on, social, and child-centered, we take our responsibility to your safety very seriously. As of right now, the Flint Children’s Museum will still be CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We are working hard to develop and put in place all of the new & enhanced procedures — in line with State, CDC, and other expert guidelines — that will allow us to confidently welcome you back.
Thank you all again for your continued support!
Included with the FCM Family Membership
- Unlimited visits to the FCM all year long
- Special FCM Member discounts on featured (or select) items
- E-mail updates about Museum news & events
- Reciprocal membership benefits with any other ASTC museum — free or reduced admission to hundred of other great museums world-wide, Impressions 5 of Lansing , Cranbrook Institute of Science, the Michigan Science Center, Sloan Longway Museum, the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, and more…
Stop in, or order over the phone – 810-767-KIDS(5437)
FLINT CHILDREN’S MUSEUM FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
- Regular Price – $75 / Year
The Family Membership allows unlimited free admission for:
- All children (0-18) in an immediate family
- Any 2 adults (Parents, Grandparents, Babysitters, etc.)
(For participating ASTC centers please visit http://www.astc.org/passport/)
Sloan*Longway members receive $1 off of admission to the FCM
Impressions 5 and Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum members receive 50% off of admission to the FCM
Gift memberships are available! Call 810-767-KIDS(5437) to order yours today!