You may have seen that the State of Michigan has updated guidelines on what businesses/institutions may open to the public – including museums.
However, most of us already know that children’s museums are very different from traditional museums! Because our Museum is proudly hands-on, social, and child-centered, we take our responsibility to your safety very seriously. As of right now, the Flint Children’s Museum will still be CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We are working hard to develop and put in place all of the new & enhanced procedures — in line with State, CDC, and other expert guidelines — that will allow us to confidently welcome you back.
Thank you all again for your continued support!
- Adults: $6
- Children: $6
- Members: Free
- Group Rate: 20 or more people, $4 each (reservations required)
ASTC Museum Members can receive free or discounted reciprocal admission to the Flint Children’s Museum with ASTC logo membership card at the time of your visit.
The Flint Children’s Museum is a participating institution in Museums For All!
We are partnering with the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Association of Children’s Museum to reduce the cost of admission so that all people can enjoy the FCM more often.
To participate in our Museums for All Program, each time you visit the FCM, simply show a valid Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT/Bridge Card) with a valid form of photo ID. Up to four (4) individuals may participate in the program per EBT card; receiving up to four (4) admissions for $3.00 each (total value of $12 per EBT card). Museums For All discounts apply to REGULAR ADMISSION ONLY.
Or Become a Member!
- Unlimited visits to the FCM all year long
- Special FCM Member discounts on featured (or select) items
- E-mail updates about Museum news & events
- Reciprocal membership benefits with any other ASTC museum — free or reduced admission to hundred of other great museums world-wide, Impressions 5 of Lansing , Cranbrook Institute of Science, the Michigan Science Center, Sloan Longway Museum, the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, and more…